COLLEGE FOOTBALL TODAY
Top Football recruit news & D2 and NAIA Playoffs at College Football Today.
Listen to our first podcast of the 2019 College Football season with Coach Trout & Coach Robinson at College Football Today Radio.
COLLEGE FOOTBALL TOP 25
CFB RANKINGS 2019
COLLEGE FOOTBALL SCOUTING PROFILE
HS FOOTBALL ALL-AMERICAN BOWL
FOOTBALL RECRUIT EVALUATION
Our 2018 College Football Awards are found below thus far for the FBS College Football Level. Click on Email picture below to read about why we choose each College Football student-athlete for their College Football Today Awards.
Kyler Murray 2018 Stats
Baker Mayfield 2017 Stats
Be Recruited To Play College Football
STEP Rating Formula
𝒇(R) = [COMBINE (C) + FB SKILL (B) + UPSIDE (U) + ACHIEVEMENTS (H) + RECRUIT STOCK (S) + EXPOSURE (E) + INTANGIBLES (I) + ACADEMICS (A)] / 10
- (C) - Combine Events - (Chart on S.T.E.P ratings article)
- (B) - Football Skill - game footage and workout videos
- (U) - Upside - Potential recruit has to improve
- (H) - Achievements - All-American nominations, national rank and local awards
- (S) - Recruit Stock - Offers, Interest and mail accumulate increments adjustments in score.
- (E) - Exposure - how often is your name being heard and talked about in the college football community and media.
- (I) - Intangibles - hardest category to grade on a computer, but a lot can be determined game film, social media and other common factors like morals and integrity. Your must be accountable.
- (A) - Academics - 80% of evaluated recruits have academics available. The 20% that did not received a average rating.
College Football Today Insiders Monthly
Access to team recruiting rankings, insiders news, college play design and our insiders recruiting hot lists. You will also be able to vote on our top 25 polls and make a case for team you think should be in the NCAA top 25 at the FBS, FCS, D2 and NAIA football levels. We will be locking more pages for our insiders in the next month, as we prepare for our July 4th mega launch of our new website.