TOP 2023 RUNNING BACK RECRUITS
Top 2023 running back recruits at College Football Today features the top 2023 rising sophomore RB and APB college football recruits in the world.
TOP 2023 RB RECRUITS
How are top 2023 RB recruits rated at College Football Today?
(FV) + (BM) + (WB) + (GI) + (AP) + (FT) + (BB) = (RB)
- Field Vision (FV) - Also known as ball carrier vision, top 2023 RB recruits ability to find the proper runner lanes and/or cut back lanes, while being able to set up his blocks downfield.
- Brute Mentality (BM) - Top 2023 RB recruits ability to gain extra yards after contact and move the chains consistently.
- Wiggle Burst (WB) - Also known as agility, can top 2023 RB recruit make unblocked defenders miss and still maintain progress downfield with outstanding burst?
- Gazelle Instincts (GI) - Does top 2023 RB recruit have the ability to run away from the Cheetah's and exhibit top end speed to pull away from the pack?
- APB Potential (AP) - Does top 2023 RB recruit operate at a high level in the screen game and can he line up at slot or wide receiver in passing formations?
- Freight Train (FT) - Does top 2023 RB recruit possess the ability to run through multiple defenders, while keeping his legs churning to plow through would be tacklers?
- Back Blocking (BB) - Does top 2023 RB recruit have the ability to pick up blitzes or become a lead blocker in certain play sets.
Top 2023 RB recruits at College Football Today can be found below with links to each 2023 RB recruits Hudl highlight's and was updated on July 30th, 2020 @ 3:34 PM CST.
2023 TOP RUNNING BACK RECRUITS
2023 top running back recruits at College Football Today features Rueben Owens out of El Campo HS in Texas, who has received offers from Texas, Texas A&M, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, Oregon St, UTSA, Arkansas, LSU, Georgia, Florida, Auburn and William & Mary. Rueben is an explosive athlete at the running back position and is capable of scoring from anywhere on the field offensively, as well as in the return game. Owens had a breakout season in 2019 and has many of the athletic attributes that some of the greats of our game possessed. Rueben is primed for an epic sophomore season at El Campo and will be one of the most exciting players to watch in 2020 and beyond at College Football Today. Follow the "#BlackUnicorn on Twitter by clicking HERE!
TOP 2023 APB RECRUITS
Top 2023 APB recruits features at College Football Today features 2023 top football recruit Myles Arterberry out of Klein HS in Texas, who is one of the toughest players to tackle in the 2023 football recruiting class. Myles averaged an astounding 16.6 yards per carry in 2019, while being able to tally 1,232 yards for the season. He has the speed, agility and vision to be one of the best running backs the State of Texas has ever seen. Atterberry is able to change direction at a moments notice and can stop & start with extreme acceleration, which makes him extremely hard for opponents to tackle. Along with his outstanding burst, Myles also has breakaway speed once he gets into the open field on his way to pay dirt and has exceptional hands coming out of the backfield. Atterberry also excels in the return game and is one of the most complete backs in the 2023 football recruiting class. Follow on Myles Arterberry on Twitter by clicking HERE!
TOP RUNNING BACK RECRUITS
Top running back recruits at College Football Today should be attempting to catch 2019 TCU running back commit Daimarqua Foster's final S.T.E.P rating of a 9.6985. Foster finished number one overall in our 2019 Top 300 at College Football Today and broke the Texas State rushing record in the process. Besides Daimarqua's freak athletic abilities, what impressed me the most was his leadership qualities and how he carried himself as the number one recruit in the nation. He gained many awards after our rankings came out, which included USA Today All-American and many others, but once Virginia Tech offered him a scholarship he was able to receive many Big 12 offers and landed at Texas Christian. In two years at running back at Hirschi HS in Wichita Falls, TX, Foster was able to rack up 6,772 yards on 597 carries (11.3 YPC) and 107 total touchdowns. He averaged almost 180 yards on the ground a game and was virtually unstoppable in the process. Foster red-shirted in 2019 at TCU and got to see action against Kansas, where he rushed for 66 yards on 8 carries and a touchdown. Visit the Scout Trout Elite college football scouting database by clicking the image below!
COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECRUITING
Create a college football recruiting profile at College Football Today and Scout Trout Elite by clicking the image below.